Study in Australia

If you intend to study in Australia you will have to apply for a temporary study visa.

Before you apply for this visa, you must have obtained a letter of acceptance from a school, college, university or other recognised educational institute in Australia.  Furthermore, you will need to provide evidence that you can provide for yourself and any accompanying dependents during your period of study.  You must also be capable of paying for a return flight for yourself and  your dependents.

You and your dependent family members will also have permission to work automatically included with your visa. You can work a maximum of 20 hours per week while your course is in session and unlimited hours while your course is not in session. Family members can work a maximum of 20 hours per week throughout the year. In some situations, family members can work unlimited hours once the student starts their main course.

VisaVersa can assist you with your application for a study visa.  For more information, please contact us.