Overview of Visa

Temporary Work Visa

There are a large number of non-immigrant visa for the United States. Each visa category has different objectives, requirements and application procedures. VisaVersa help you choose the most appropriate visa and guide you through the visa application process. 

Intracompany Transfers (L-1A/L-1B)

The L-1 Intra-Company Transfer visa is used for employees of international companies that are transferred from the foreign office to the US office of the company.

Read more

Investors or Traders (E-1/E-2)

Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are issued based on treaties of commerce between the United States and several countries.

Read more

Professional Employment (H-1B)

The H-1B visa permits US employers to hire foreign professionals for a maximum period of 6 years.

Read more

Internship / Training (J-1)

The J-1 Exchange Visitor Program is an exchange program that offers students and recent graduates a visa for an intership or practical training in the US.

Read more

Journalist Visa (I)

Representatives of the foreign media traveling to the United States to report on U.S. events solely for a foreign audience may be eligible for I visas.

Read more

Athletes, Artists and Entertainers (O-1/P-1)

People who are well known and/or famous in their field of science, education, business, sports, or the arts can apply for an O-1 visa.

Read more

    Visa Consultation Request Form